[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #16702: TCEForm select dropdowns have text overlapping icon in Webkit

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Dec 14 22:36:15 CET 2010

Hi Jeff,

> When using the select dropdown for pages, content elements, etc in
> Webkit, the item text overlaps the icon. See "before" screenshot for an
> example
is this related to the height: 2px thing, you mentioned to SteffenR in
the "TCEforms use sprite" thread?

I'm not soo sure, if this is good, as the .ext-webkit class comes from
ExtJS.

> Additional Notes:
> As a side note, should we run these sort of patches through the new Skin
> Team before bringing them to the core list? Not sure what the workflow
> is now...
No, please not, at least for the moment. Maybe bigger changes, but for
such smaller changes, it would be too much overhead and we don't have
that good workflows, yet.

Kind regards
Steffen

--