[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16738: Add ExtDirect Stateprovider for ExtJs States

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Dec 14 19:54:29 CET 2010

On 12/14/10 10:13 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: cleanup
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16738
>
> Branches:
> Trunk
>
> ExtJs has a built-in state provider which read/save states of
> components. It's mostly used with CookieProvider, but in TYPO3 we are
> used to save such infos in BE_USER->uc.
>
> The attached patch adds an ExtDirect Stateprovider which saves all
> states in BE_USER->uc and is very simple to use:
>
> <snip />

Hey Steffen,

Are the autoloader and config_default portions of the patch missing?

I'm getting "Ext Direct error in "t3lib_extjs_ExtDirectApi" with
namespace: "TYPO3.ExtDirectStateProvider" until I add the new provider
in config_default.php and after that I get PHP fatal errors when classes
are not found.

Sure sounds like a cool addition though :)

Thanks,
Jeff