[TYPO3-core] RFC #16294: Bug: Relations with MM_opposite_field don't update the relation count of opposite field

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Thu Dec 9 19:18:38 CET 2010

Hi,

thanks for updating the patch. I just tried it and it works fine. I investigated a bit on $val['id'] as far i can see we don't need a intval here:

$theID = $this->secondTable ? abs(intval($theID)) : intval($theID);
// Register ID/table name in internal arrays:
$this->itemArray[$key]['id'] = $theID;

The whole code is from line 220ff.

So, +1 on reading and testing.

Regards
Kevin

P.S.: I reconfigured my IDE as the coding guidelines demand