[TYPO3-core] RFC #16294: Bug: Relations with MM_opposite_field don't update the relation count of opposite field

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Dec 8 12:22:47 CET 2010

Hi Kevin,

sorry for no response on your RFC..

> Type: New feature
We're in feature-freeze phase, thus no new features can get into 4.5
anymore. However I would more count this as a bug-fix.
Release-Managers, do you agree on this?

> Solution:
> See patch.
The patch is always the solution ;-) Please try to describe your changes
in the "Solution" section in further RFCs (which will hopefully follow,
although this one is probably a bit disappointing for you..)

I've attached a cleaned-up version of the patch, which applies against
trunk and follows the Coding Guidelines (e.g. tabs for indentation).

I've also moved the redundant part out of writeMM(), it's deserved to be
both times the same code in the if and else clause, isn't it?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert