[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16647: Prevent compress of scripts that use ajax.php

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 4 15:41:50 CET 2010

Hi,

On 4-12-2010 14:39, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> the problem is that any call with a script having "?" will break with
> compression yet. That's a problem inside compressor, caused by doing a
> filecheck, and all parameters will be cut off.

That needs a fix anyway, I agree with you.
Will you take a look or... ?

While we're looking at these functions in class.t3lib_compressor.php:
$filenameFromMainDir·=·substr($filename,·strlen($GLOBALS['BACK_PATH']));

This variable is not used, so the line is only eating up CPU cycles; can
it be removed, or should lines later on use this variable?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert