[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16647: Prevent compress of scripts that use ajax.php

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 3 22:57:09 CET 2010

On 3-12-2010 12:01, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> after some tests and tries to improve logic into compressor i came to
> the conclusion that compressor better bypass dynamic files.
> I tried to fetch content of dynamic files, but this leaded to problems
> as dynamic content may not available at this point.
>
> So see the attached v2 where compressor simply looks to "?" in filename,
> if present, pass uncompressed.

Is this a correct criterion for determining if a script is dynamic?
scriptaculous.js?load=effects,dragdrop
I'm not very much into the various JS libraries, but I doubt that this
is dynamic code; it just determines which other parts of the library
(also static files) should be loaded.

Furthermore, a "static" URL such as /path/to/script/file.php could
result in a completely dynamic script...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert