[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16601: tslib_menu and tslib_Xmenu calls stdwrap on $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj instead of this->parent_cObj

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Thu Dec 2 12:16:28 CET 2010

Am 01.12.10 19:56, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> The calls to ->callUserFunction and ->exec_getQuery were
> always referencing GLOBALS['TSFE'] so this change also adds a new
> "feature" in that we support now the current ->data in these places as well.
>
> (e.g. callUserFunction can now access the correct "parent" cObject,
> which is passed on to the userFunction class as member variable
> $this->cObj).

I'm sorry. Didn't mention this in the filed bug. I thought it would be
good not to refer to 2 different cObj in that class and changed them
too. In that case the results get more predictable. Handling current and
data is and has been always a bit clunky.

Thank you for your quick review and commit. One patch less to patch on
update ;)

Greetz,

Tom