[TYPO3-core] RFC #16609: Usability: labels improvements - Enable frontend preview needs to be changed

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 1 09:59:29 CET 2010

Hi,

> quite difficult here, the label is for the same action, but gets a less
> technical sounding which is easier to understand - sure the "content" is
> another one, but that, what is is meant to be stayed the same -
> therefore I'm undecided.

Please look at "FYI: #11131 - Usability: labels improvements" in the
workspaces list. You will notice that the behavior has been inverted.
Previously checking that option would show you only the preview and not
the split view. Now checking this option will show the new, tabbed
window (which is equivalent to the old split preview). Thus the behavior
is inverted and IMO a new label should be added.

I know this is pretty confusing, especially since the behavior had been
broken for a while. Can we just go ahead and add a new label please?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter