[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15573: Disable deprecation log in config_default

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Aug 31 16:44:04 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hi all who think the deprecation log is bad,

if you think the deprecation log is bad you need to think about it again
taking into consideration all the arguments we have gone over a few
times now.

If you then still don't like the deprecation log, go fix and improve it.
It won't get turned off by default however. We have given a hand full of
good suggestions of how to improve the log, now go and scratch your itch
instead of keeping complaining.

Nough said, this discussion is really tiresome and should end now.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner