[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15573: Disable deprecation log in config_default

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Tue Aug 31 10:27:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 31.08.2010 09:44, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

>> Solution:
>> Disable deprecation log in default config
>
> I remember we agreed that deprecation log will be disabled during packaging
> of versions. Did it happen? I see no need for deprecation log on every
> production system. It will never be examined and only takes space. This is
> one of those things that developers love but real users hate (it only take
> space for which they often have to pay).

I fully agree with you Dmitry. While beeing necessary and useful during
development, it _must_ be turned off during production.

The question now is how do we want do deliver a TYPO3 version?
Ready for development/ integration or ready for production?

The best would be to have a switch, which is able to turn several
parameters to development or production mode.

Regards Helmut