[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15589: Move debug functions to own utility class

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Aug 30 16:42:40 CEST 2010

François Suter schrieb am 30.08.2010 13:24:

>> I think this should be handled by init.php, Francois is doing a
>> refactor, but i don't know the state of this.
>
> No action at the moment and probably none in the near future (I'm very
> busy ahead of T3CON10). So make any changes that you need to init.php,
> it won't be interfering with any ongoing work.

According to this nice chart which Francois did during the T3DD, the
init.php process is as follows:

http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/3398/typo3-init-php_v2.pdf

The autoloading stuff is loaded in config_default, which happens very
early stage (page 2). This is also where the "function debug" is defined.

So there should be no problem to access the new class using the autoloader.

Cheers,
Ernesto