[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15576: Enable customization for the backend and frontend fatal error messages

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Aug 27 21:40:16 CEST 2010

> You are right, I should care more about that. But I tend to propose a
> version 1 on the list, wait for feedback and care about CGL when the
> logic of the patch is approved.

Why not learning to directly write CGL compliant code? ;-)

Not sending patches with known CGL issues woud make core dev's lifes
easier *g*, as we made a gentlemen's agreement to not grumble about a
patch without submitting an improved version. So, at least, I feel
responsible to at least send a clean version, when commenting a patch.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert