[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10118: Make pi_wrapInBaseClass wraps configurable

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 27 16:44:35 CEST 2010

Hi there,

here's v5 of the patch. A lot more cleaner and easier to understand I
hope. Disclaimer, I haven't tested it yet, I need someone to especially
look at the retrieval of the stdWrap property - my knowledge in that
area got a little rusty...

What v5 does is:

- use an easy name for the configuration option
- the option name is not negated / is positive
- allows to disable wrapping globally / globally if empty
- allows to disable wrapping per plugin instance / if empty

The implementation first

- checks whether wrapping is enabled for the current plugin instance, then
- builds the wrap, and finally
- applies the wrap if wrapping is enabled

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner