[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15524: Create multiple pages wizard: add doktype, dynamic add more fields

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Aug 24 13:52:07 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 24.08.2010 11:58:

> here is v3 which contains the fix from Steffen, added @var annotation as
> Oliver suggested and changed the text "Add fields" to "Add new lines",
> so there is no confusion with the add fields from list module.

Here is my v4 with +1 by testing and reading. My changes from v3 and v4
can be read in the attached patch.

1) renamed wiz_newPages_addFields to wiz_newPages_addMoreLines and the
label from "Add new lines" to "Add more lines"

2) moved the lorem plugin to besides the text field (instead of after
the type selector), because it relates directly to the input field (only
seen if you install the lorem_ipsum ext).

Cheers,
Ernesto