[TYPO3-core] RFC #15542: Frontend rendering should use prepared queries (1st step)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Aug 24 08:47:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> +1 reading and testing (nothing broke).

Thanks for quick review.

> As I did not follow the whole discussion (went to big): is there a
> performance gain doing so?

There's no performance gain with MySQL and there is no performance gain
with DBAL either (with version currently included in Core) but there
will be a _real_ performance gain (tested!) when I'll integrate code from

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-dbal/repository/show/branches/QueryCache

That should happen between alpha1 and alpha2...

Cheers
Xavier