[TYPO3-core] RFC #15538: Links inside Install Tool's "All configuration"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Aug 24 02:51:19 CEST 2010

Hi!

This is a SVN patch request.
As #15504 brought us the groundbreaking feature of HTML in the comments
of config_default.php (shown in the Install Tool), we now can do the
following usability improvement :)

Type: Feature

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15538

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Links inside the "All configuration" submodule of the Install Tool the
commnets like "see [BE][foceCharset]" should directly link to the
mentioned option.

Solution:
Link them

Note:
I started fixing some XHTML bugs (like & -> & or missing closing
tags). They got more and more, but I left them in this patch. If I
should separate them, just tell me.

Kind regards
Steffen

--