[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15524: Create multiple pages wizard: add doktype, dynamic add more fields

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Aug 24 01:53:18 CEST 2010

Am 22.08.10 15:41, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15524
>
> When creating new pages with the Function>create multiple pages wizard,
> the option for setting the doktype is missing. Also creation of pages is
> limited to 10 pages.
>
> The attached patch allows to choose the doktype for the page to be
> created. Also there is a button to add 5 more lines to the form.

Uhm.. you're adding lots of duplicated code for the page type selector
box and also the inline styles.

I'm really not sure, if we should go this way. IMHO at least the inline
CSS should be moved to a file.

Attached is a v2, which does two minor white-space clean-ups and adds a
; to a

Kind regards
Steffen

--