[TYPO3-core] RFC #15534: t3lib_div::view_array - Improve rendering of objects

David Bruchmann typo3-team-core at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Aug 23 22:44:40 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Steffen Gebert <steffen at steffen-gebert.de>
Gesendet:   Montag, 23. August 2010 22:28:46
An:         typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-core] RFC #15534: t3lib_div::view_array - Improve
rendering of objects
> Am 23.08.10 22:14, schrieb David Bruchmann:
>> Concerning the debug function handling isn't very well at all.
>>
>> Once I proposed another kind of handling:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11680
> I have no good overlook over the debug* functions, as I mostly use
> xdebug. But there's, of course, room for improvement. So if you have
> ideas to improve existing functions (without breaking), sent your RFC!
>
> So far I think this is a good improvement.
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

Hi Steffen,

nice getting a positive feedback ;)
I'd like to get at least two more positive opinions, but I think I'll
get it when I've made the patch.

By changing the sorting of the parameters, I can make it compatible to
the current function.
I'll provide a patch till tomorrow but will post it here with my own
bug-Number.

Greets,
David