[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15524: Create multiple pages wizard: add doktype, dynamic add more fields

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Aug 23 16:48:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 23.08.2010 16:15, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> i can add the annotation, yes. As we don't have mentioned this in our
> CGL, can you give an example of the mandantory parts of this tag?

That's the format used in FLOW3 (and which I use):

/**
 * the size of your coffee cup in liters
 *
 * @var float
 */
protected $coffeeCupSize;

If you want to omit the description, the format will be this (containing
only the mandatory parts):

/**
 * @var float
 */
protected $coffeeCupSize;

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member