[TYPO3-core] RFC 15502: localization links in list mode are brocken

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Aug 23 12:51:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Attached is v3, which removes the added space (sorry, didn't recognize
> it in the BT without whitespace highlighting).

The patch doesn't work for me. It does change the behavior, but it's
still wrong: before the patch I get a blank page when trying to localize
a record. After the patch I get the preview mode with an invalid URL
(and thus see my 404 page).

I'm sorry I don't have time to investigate further, but it's an
important issue!

Cheers

--

Francois Suter