[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Re: RFC #15457: Add support for prepared queries [summary and pending questions]

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sun Aug 22 22:26:14 CEST 2010

Hi Xavier,

followup of this discussion set to typo3.projects.v4

On 22.08.10 17:21, Xavier Perseguers wrote:

> I really like those unit tests. However this setup test fails on my
> computer:
>
> $this->assertTrue($this->setUpAndReturnDatabaseStub() instanceof
> PHPUnit_Framework_MockObject_MockObject);
>
> Do you know why?

Not exactly.
What version of phpunit are you using?
What instance do you get back from $this->setUpAndReturnDatabaseStub()?

But since this is really not important what exatly the instance of the
mock object is, we could also skip this test. My intention was only to
be sure, not to use the original DB object for the tests.

Regards Helmut