[TYPO3-core] RFC #15457: Add support for prepared queries [summary and pending questions]

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat Aug 21 22:36:47 CEST 2010

On 21.08.10 18:10, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 20.08.10 15:06, Helmut Hummel wrote:
>>
>> They are not finished yet, but if so, I will of course post them here.
>
> OK, not as easy as I thought, but here we go.

Damn, the backupGlobals feature does not work for the
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB'] object, because it serializes the globals, thus the
resource ($GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->link) is lost because PHP serialize()
cannot handle resource-types :-/

Find attached the changed version of the unit test which now takes care
backing up TYPO3_DB during setUp() and tearDown() itself.

Regards Helmut