[TYPO3-core] FYI #15505: t3lib_cache_backend_TransientMemoryBackend is not referenced

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Aug 19 22:26:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

FYI following patch has been committed to:

- trunk (rev. 8629)
- 4-4 (rev. 8630)
- 4-3 (rev. 8631)

Type: bugfix nobrainer

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15505

Branches: trunk, 4-4, 4-3

Problem:
While working on caching mechanism for DBAL, I found out that
t3lib_cache_backend_TransientMemoryBackend although present in Core was
not usable as it was not referenced in t3lib/config_default.php.

I need it as a fallback caching system if Memcached is not configured (I
think Memcached is the only viable solution as caching backend for DBAL).

Solution:
Reference it.

Cheers
Xavier