[TYPO3-core] RFC #15504: Description of TYPO3_CONF settings should allow HTML markup for readability

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Aug 19 18:40:10 CEST 2010

David Bruchmann schrieb am 19.08.2010 18:14:
> [...]

I think this is not needed, because only the t3lib/config_default.php
file is read as a text file by the install tool. No PHP processing is
done, and no code from extensions is included. It is read by:

  t3lib_div::getUrl(PATH_t3lib.'config_default.php');

and then the comments extracted from it.

So as long as nobody is able to manipulate this file, we don't need to
do any paranoid checking with the HTML, we can just output it.

Cheers,
Ernesto