[TYPO3-core] RFC #10730: Bug: Release record locks when logging out

Oliver Schröder typo3 at schroederbros.de
Thu Aug 19 18:32:03 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10730

Branches:
TYPO3_4-2, TYPO3_4-3, TYPO3_4-4, trunk

Problem:
Record locks aren’t released when logging out.

Solution:
Release record locks when logging out.

Note:
Record locking is currently quite simple. All locks get released when
the list module, the page module, alt_doc or the RTE fullscreen wizard
is opened.
So it's not possible to have 2 browser tabs with a Typo3 Backend open
with locking working properly. I think I'll work on a better solution.
As we're still using 4.2.x I'd like to integrate this patch in some
older branches too.

Oliver