[TYPO3-core] RFC #15334: Feature: Allow separate cookie domain for FE and BE

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 17 21:40:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Just a small one: i would add the configured cookieDomain to the log entry
>
> t3lib_div::sysLog('The regular expression of for the cookie domain (' .
> $cookieDomain . ') contains errors. The session is not shared across
> sub-domains.', 'Core', 3);

Right. It was there before. I removed it because it used
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['cookieDomain'], but that was silly
of course. Done in my local copy, will be included upon committing.

Does anyone feel like give a new +1 by testing just to be on the safe side?

BTW I thought this was worth a mention in NEWS.txt otherwise it will go
unnoticed. Attached is a patch to that effect (which also empties
NEWS.txt, since it still contains all the content from the previous
version). I don't know if that's the right way to do it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter