[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12591: Make EXT: syntax consistent in core

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Aug 17 11:35:11 CEST 2010

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> thanks for the reminder. I dug up this patch this morning, mostly
> because I stumbled another "prefix", when loading dynamicConfigFile,
> called "T3LIB:" :). I mean, it'd be nice if it would work there as well.

you catched me cold, never have noticed that abbreviation.
But i think it's not needed, the only place where it's used is in core
TCA because the standard definition reside in t3liv/stddb, and the
process in in t3lib_div::loadTCA
So i see no need for loading files out of t3lib as we already have
PATH_t3lib (and all existing ones are in the autoloader).

vg Steffen