[TYPO3-core] RFC #13815: Feature: Add .numberFormat function to stdWrap

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:56:32 CEST 2010

Am 12.08.2010 16:03, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> On 11-8-2010 23:56, Sebastian Michaelsen wrote:
>> (Sorry, got a mime type problem again with Thunderbird)
>
> Your TB 3.0.6 says: Content-Type: application/pgp-keys; for the .diff
> attachment. Maybe a problem with file associations in Windows?

There's a file for Thunderbird where you can config the mimetype associations. I fixed it there
once, when I remember correctly. But lately it keeps failing to send correct mimetypes, maybe a
thunderbird update overwrote the settings. If you have a hint where the file is located for
thunderbird on windows, drop me a note.