[TYPO3-core] RFC #15001: Bugfix: It is not possible to search for '%' or '_' inside the Backend

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Aug 12 09:40:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I have added a new version of the DBAL patch (v5) to the BT.

Thanks for the improved version.

As said on BT, I cannot give a +1 by testing with DBAL active.

I just figured out that when typing a text like "foo", this text is
searched in pretty much every column including "uid". In MySQL this is
OK but in Oracle this fails as uid is of type numeric.

Sorry, I don't have time ATM to fix this myself in an improved version.

Xavier