[TYPO3-core] RFC # 15029: Testcase for t3lib_div::isFirstPartOfStr is missing.

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Aug 11 23:58:06 CEST 2010

Back no this one ...

Oliver Klee wrote:
>> If this patch gets committed, thera are "broken" unittest in the core then.
>> Whats the way to bother with that? Write a new bug-report?
>
> Actually, for this RFC, I'd recommend to commit only the tests that are
> green, and use the failing tests as regressions tests for a new RFC. The
> new RFC then should include the fix and the now-yellow and then-green
> unit tests.
>
> (Unit testing patterns from the TDD workshop on T3DD10: "Green bar" and
> "Regression test")

Yes, +1 to only commit non-broken tests (we never know if and when a fix
actually makes it to svn).

Attached v5:
- Restructured a bit other names for the data providers
- No failling tests anymore

+1 on reading and testing. As this issue already has enough reviews and
we're only fiddling with details, I'll commit my version tomorrow if
nobody objects meanwhile.

Attached v5_broken, with currently failing tests which should be added
together with the fixing issue.

Regards
Christian