[TYPO3-core] RFC #15379: Bug: Don't break BE session IP locking on IPv6 client

Roland Schenke rs at kruselenz.com
Mon Aug 9 12:12:10 CEST 2010

Hi Bas,

at T3DD10 I found myself some issues with IPv6 regarding the (logical) acceptance of IPv6 Addresses when trying to login. Bug ID #15034
Christian Kuhn of the DevTeam told me that IPv6 implementation is currently not the best.
Unfortunately my knowledge of core development is not yet as advanced as it should be to rework this, but I'm glad to hear someone else is facing such problems.

Just my 1.51 eurocents. ;-)

Have a great day
Roland

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Roland Schenke
Forschung und Entwicklung

K & L Internet Service
Kruse & Lenz GbR - Vrestorfer Weg 5 - 21339 Lüneburg

Fon    : 0176 / 46534665
E-Mail : info at kruselenz.com
Web    : www.kruselenz.com

*** Internetauftritte * CMS * Webshops * Hosting * Grafik ***