[TYPO3-core] RFC #8878: Bug: Fix cropscale behaviour for transparent GIF

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Aug 8 15:46:13 CEST 2010

Am 08.08.2010 15:23, schrieb Susanne Moog:
> (have I mentioned that I'd prefer kicking all
> those IM versions supported and go for GM only? ;))

-1  to this, GM is not better than IM, breaking behavoiur changes in
1.3.9 and bugs not fixed until now... IM 5 had been a mess... Starting
of 6.2 IM is quite more reliable than GM, I only use IM 6.3 since it has
the best results in graphics compatability and speed.

Since we require gd2 we probably should have a look in what we can do
without an external tool at all... in sprite-generator I found out that
the gd variant was much faster than external tools.

regards

Steffen