[TYPO3-core] Change uploadfolder for frontend uploads

typo3 sd at sd.com
Thu Aug 5 14:39:51 CEST 2010

Hello everybody:

I'm quite new on typo3 and I would need to know how to change the
uploadfolder of frontend uploads. I've been seraching in google and I'va
found these lines:

tt_content.columns.media.config.filePath = fileadmin/static/Convenis
tt_content.columns.media.config.uploadfolder = fileadmin/static/Convenis
tt_content.uploads.20.fileList.field=media
tt_content.uploads.20.fileList.path=fileadmin\static\Convenis
tt_content.uploads.20.fileList.path = fileadmin/static/Convenis

I'va tried them but it doesn't work. Anyone knows how can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

xescjp