[TYPO3-core] Status on regressions in recent TYPO3 releases

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Aug 5 19:07:29 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

currently only RFC #15282 is pending and gets a security review.
I expect that this can be finalized and committed to the accordant
branches today. Thus, we are going to release the fixed packages on

Friday, August 6th 2010, 13:00 CEST at the latest

Then we will have TYPO3 4.1.15, 4.2.14, 4.3.5 and 4.4.2.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader