[TYPO3-core] RFC #14805: Bug: Missleading descriptions for warning_* options in Installer

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Thu Aug 5 15:49:09 CEST 2010

On  5.08.10, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> >Assuming that version two is bug_14805.patch, I can not find `everytime´
> >in my dictionary [0]. I'm not a native speaker, but it should probably
> >be each time or every time...
> No, version 2 is from Jeff, a native speaker.

I'm sorry.

I wonder, in [thumbnails_png] the data-type is written like this:

    Bits. Bit0: If set, thumbnails...)

whereas this patch uses:

    Bit 1: If set, warning_emai..

and what's the difference to Integer (1-2)?

Apart from that that nitpicking the patch works fine and the text is
even more clear... so still a +1.

So long
Andy
--