[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15094: Refactor of content objects of tslib_content

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Aug 3 13:29:31 CEST 2010

>> tslib_content_Coa
> should we now use ContentObjectArray ?
+1

>> tslib_content_CoaInt
> see above - btw, what does Int means originally?
Internal - actually it just means "no caching"

>> tslib_content_Ctable
> have no idea what C stands for
ContentTable

>> tslib_content_Hmenu / tslib_content_HMenu /
>> tslib_content_HorizontalMenu (cleaned up name)
> the latest is the best imho
HierarchicalMenu

>> tslib_content_Hruler / tslib_content_HRuler /
>> tslib_content_HorizontalRuler (cleaned up name)
> same as above
HorinzontalRuler

>> tslib_content_ImgResource / tslib_content_ImageResource
ImageResource

>> tslib_content_ImgText / tslib_content_ImageText
ImageText

>> tslib_content_Otable / tslib_content_OTable / what does the O stand
>> for no idea what O stands for to clean up the name?
OffsetTable

>> tslib_content_PhpScript
>> tslib_content_PhpScriptInt (do we need these two, maybe deprecate
>> them?)
+1 for deprecation - Usage PhpScript in TS simply means the dev doesn't understand the concept of USER and it opens up huge security holes

>> tslib_content_QtObject (should it extend tslib_content_Media?)
> no, you can use it independent. i would go for QTObject or
> QuickTimeObject
QuicktimeObject

>> tslib_content_Searchresult / tslib_content_SearchResult
SearchResult

>> tslib_content_SwfObject (should it extend tslib_content_Media?)
> same as QTobject, maybe ShockWaveFileObject
ShockWaveFileObject

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian