[TYPO3-core] RFC #15076: Bug: simple orphaned link in install tool

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 3 11:55:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i restored the page, and i would leave this patch pending until relaunch
> of typo3.org, as we maybe get another link.

Thanks for bringing it back. I'm not sure whether it's better to have
this page or no page at all:

- link "require PHP5.2" links to web.archive.org page
- some information is so outdated that it is completely wrong:
   * zlib is not optional, it's required by the extension manager
   * gdlib is not optional
   * is IE5 still supported?
   * will 256MB RAM actually work?
   * is 16 MB minimum for PHP enough (with new servers 128MB shouldn't
be a problem)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert