[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #15263: Clearing caches in backend only displays empty frame

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sun Aug 1 16:31:05 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

Am 01.08.10 15:20, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> Olly, can you please have a look at
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15311
>>
>> Can we find a solution which can't fail with
>>  > Compilation failed: support for \\P, \\p, and \\X has not been
>>  > compiled
>> ? Seems to have sth. to do with unicode support in PCRE
>
> \P, \p and \X are available since PHP 5.1.0 [1], so they cannot be used
> for TYPO3 4.1.x :-(
>
> [1] http://www.php.net/manual/en/regexp.reference.unicode.php

Thanks for pointing this out and "damn"...

Currently we have this construct: \p{Nd}|\p{L} that was added to support
also domain names that contain umlauts like e.g. "müller.de" or
"hôpital.fr".

I'm going to have a look how this can be achieved with PHP 4.3 - if
anyone else has a suggestion, please go ahead. Thanks in advance!

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader