[TYPO3-core] RFC #3800: Empty reference index table

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Fri Apr 30 17:34:26 CEST 2010

Am 30.04.10 14:04, schrieb Michael Knabe:
> On 30.04.2010 12:04, François Suter wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have attached v5 of the patch which changes the warning so it contains
> the date. I also copied the code for the reports module.
>
> What I did not do was adding the message that says that the Reference
> Index was never updated before, as then it would not fix the original
> bug. The wrong warning would still be shown for new TYPO3 setups.

right, i think doesn't make much sense, as this would re-introduce the
initial issue.

if you have a fresh installation, the sys_refindex_lastUpdate won't be
set and the reference count will be 0. This is supposed, so no warning
message should appear.

i think the latest patch is ready to commit.

Any complains?

regards
   tobias