[TYPO3-core] RFC #13758: Bug: page.jsInline / page.jsFooterInline may fail with config.removeDefaultJS=external

Andy Grunwald [wmdb] andreas.grunwald at wmdb.de
Fri Apr 30 15:18:18 CEST 2010

Am 30.04.2010 14:22, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> Am 30.04.2010 10:24, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
>> Attached patch v3
>>
>> - moves logic to external function
>> - introduces a big comment about what happens and why
>> - should apply to cgl
> sry don't know what I did... the patch totally was messed up :(
> v4 should finally do the job ;)

Hey,

after a discussion with Steffen in the irc channel, we came up to the
following result / patch:

- the new method is protected, so if it no problem for older stable branches
- the @return statement in the comments from "stripIntObjectPlaceholder"
is removed, because there is no return anymore. both parameters are
passed by reference, because in our opionin it is dirty to pass one by
reference and returning the other.

Steffen told me to post this patch here but all credits go to him! He
make the work. thanks for this.

so my result:
+1 by reading and testing on typo3 trunk r7453

Andy