[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #7015: t3lib_DB displays wrong SQL in error case

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Apr 30 10:49:59 CEST 2010

This is an svn patch request

in behalf of Franz Holzinger  :)

Branches: trunk, 4.3, and originally 4.2 (has to be decided)

BT Ref: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7015

Problem:
If there is a SQL error due to an UPDATE query with empty field array,
then an error message is displayed. However the last displayed SQL query
is not the one which has caused the error. Therefore it is hard to find
out what has went wrong.

Additional Infos:
There has been an longer discussion about this on bugs.typo3.org
please read there for further information.

I just updated the patch to current trunk.

with that i can give my +1 reading and testing

regards

Steffen