[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14151: Shortcuts broken, if in Modules User- or Admin-Tools

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Thu Apr 29 19:45:24 CEST 2010

Stefan Galinski wrote:

>> If I use a shortcut to some page in the page module the shortcut loads
>> the nav frame correctly (showing the tree), but the content frame throws
>> an error (The requested URL /typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php was
>> not found on this server.)
>>
>> If I debug contentScript it contains:

/typo3dev/typo3/alt_mod_frameset.php?fW=0&nav=/typo3dev/typo3/alt_db_navframe.php%3F&script=sysext%2Fcms%2Flayout%2Fdb_layout.php&exScript=listframe_loader.php

>> So it seems that the script part gets only "typo3" prepended but not the
>> typo3dev/ part.
>> I don't know how to debug JS further, so I hope this helps...
>
> Ah ok. Seems that I made a big mistake in my patch. Just wait a moment or
> two... :-)

Seems that I need to correct myself. It's not a mistake from my patch, but
rather an issue of the shortcuts functionality. The path to the module is
always saved with the subfolder and it seems that you added the shortcut
while you tested TYPO3 in a root folder. The navigation widget url is added
dynamically and isn't based upon the saved module string.

To summarize the issue: Just a further bug in the shortcuts system. Yeahhh!

BTW: Can I get you +1 by testing and reading now? It's ready for commit
then... :-)

--
Stefan Galinski