[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14151: Shortcuts broken, if in Modules User- or Admin-Tools

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Apr 29 19:12:40 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

On 28.04.2010 21:40, Stefan Galinski wrote:
> Susanne Moog wrote:
>
>> for me the patch just partly works. If TYPO3 is installed at the web
>> root it works well (http://somedomain/typo3/backend.php) but shortcuts
>> still do not work for me on installations in a sub folder
>> (http://somedomain/typo3dev/typo3/backend.php).
>>
>> Could you check that?
>
> Hi Susanne,
>
> That's strange! My test installation was in a subfolder also. Can someone
> else reproduce this inside a subfolder too?

I did some more testing: the funny thing is that it behaves differently
after the patch than before the patch in my subfolder installation.

If I use a shortcut to some page in the page module the shortcut loads
the nav frame correctly (showing the tree), but the content frame throws
an error (The requested URL /typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php was
not found on this server.)

If I debug contentScript it contains:
/typo3dev/typo3/alt_mod_frameset.php?fW=0&nav=/typo3dev/typo3/alt_db_navframe.php%3F&script=sysext%2Fcms%2Flayout%2Fdb_layout.php&exScript=listframe_loader.php

So it seems that the script part gets only "typo3" prepended but not the
typo3dev/ part.
I don't know how to debug JS further, so I hope this helps...

Susanne