[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14230: Match TS browser condition with all delivered browsers

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Apr 28 22:12:18 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> seems i was to tired yesterday, so new day and fresh again here is the
> correct patch. My intention was to use the all-Array which was forgetten
> in prior versions of the patch. The all-array already have the lowercase
> browsers with version and doesn't have any subarrays.

+1 on reading and testing v3. Much cleaner solution.

Only one nitpick, and can be changed on commit. Please keep the stripos
in the compare in order to be less restrictive on the condition content,
ie. this don't work atm:

[browser = Chrome]

There is really no need to be so restrictive imho.

--
Lars Houmark