[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13170: Workspace Owners should be manageable with groups as well

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Apr 26 16:45:08 CEST 2010

Patrick Gaumond schrieb am 26.04.2010 16:34:
> On 2010-04-26 04:35, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb am 19.04.2010 23:21:
>
>>> I guess there's no chance left to get this into 4.4 right?
>>
>> I guess you are right. :( Do you have tried to contact the "workspaces
>> team"? Any input from them maybe?
>
> Kasper has still  a veto on Workspaces AFAIK...
>
> Who knows for sure ?
> (I would like to see this missing feature for too long IMHO)

Sure, but even a "veto" needs to be communicated. As the "workspace
team" was formed in T3DD2009, I hope that this team could be the
intermediate between the new feature requests (and even proposed
implementation like this one), and the core team / Kasper. To me it
sounds much easier to reach Kasper that way than directly, as the
"WS-team" could pre-filter the requests and organize stuff for Kasper to
just say "GO".

Cheers,
Ernesto