[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10768: Small rendering/css bug on FE with Text with image

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sun Apr 25 19:40:32 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne,

On 25.04.10 14:56, Susanne Moog wrote:

> the point of the new rule is that most site admins have probably already
> worked around this CSS bug, so if we introduce a fix now in a stable
> version we risk breaking sites that fixed the bug themselves.

Well, I know, because I brought up this point. However I feel that this
thing differs from the other CSS thingy because it's not about adding or
removing margins but fixing a completely broken rendering in the
_default_ setting of TYPO3 4.3 (4.2 is not directly affected, because it
has other default settings).

But hey I said, it's not my decision, so do it or drop it, I don't care
any more.

Regards Helmut