[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature 14107: Additional Flash messages in scheduler

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Apr 25 13:59:24 CEST 2010

Georg Ringer wrote:
> Type: Feature

I'd say this is a bug and somehow a follow up to #13296 and would like
to see it in 4.4

> Problem:
> The scheduler can be enhanced by 2 additional flash messages:
> - If there is no task created
> - If no task can be created because no class extends the taskcenter
> (therefore also no link to create a task is needed)

+1 on reading and testing.

I'm not completely satisfied with the wording in the new label, sounds a
bit bumpy. Francois, do you have a better idea?

You can see both messages by deleting all configured tasks and disabling
the test task in the extension manager.

Regards
Christian