[TYPO3-core] RFC #3977: Bugfix: Permissions not set on extracted localization-files

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Apr 25 00:25:32 CEST 2010

Hey,

Lars Houmark wrote:
> Attached is a _v6 that has corrected the variable check.

Ah, missed that one. Thanks!

> I am having some serious issues with unit testing in general. I just
> cannot make it stable, no matter what I do.
>
> I have tried different things, like changing my PHP version, and
> removing any accelerator caches, and just when it looks like things is
> running as they should, the tests fail.

Did you tried compiling eaccelerator with
--with-eaccelerator-doc-comment-inclusion configure flag? Make sure to
delete eacc cache files manually afterwards. I had no more problems
since I added this together with eacc 0.9.5.3 and latest phpunit package
from ter.

Regards
Christian