[TYPO3-core] RFC #13815: Feature: Add .numberFormat function to stdWrap

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Apr 24 21:44:37 CEST 2010

Hey Sebastian,

cool work, definitively. I needed this feature as well a couple weeks ago.

However, feature freeze for 4.4 is over and I don't see this as
*critical* / fundamental feature that we need in 4.4. One *could* even
create an extension that hooks into stdWrap to include this feature in
4.4, and 4.3, and 4.2... :) with a TER extension. Also, I'd like to see
the "moneyFormat" method as stdWrap option as well.

So, I'm really sorry, but will personally commit this patch as soon as
4.4 is branched and new features are allowed, to get this in 4.5. Also,
would you care to create a "moneyFormat" patch? Would be quite cool.

All the best,
Benni.