[TYPO3-core] RFC #13858: IS cannot not index files if absRefPrefix is set and indexExternalURLs is not

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Apr 22 16:44:32 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Since I refactor the original method anyway, I decided to go further and do
> it all looking good. Here is v6 (+ extra unit test).

I really like it that there are now more unit tests. :-)

If you're interested, I can provide some feedback and suggestions on how
to improve these tests (and on how writing them can be less work). If
you'd like me to provide this feedback, please let me know.

All the best,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member